Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy for Computer Engineer at Just Solutions
Vacancy for Computer Engineer at Just Solutions
Dec 5, 2019, 4:54 PM
Just Solutions is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Computer Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are searching for a talented and experienced Computer Engineer to join our dynamic team. As the Computer Engineer, you will play a vital role in our Information Technology (IT) department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within the company.
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and object orientated modeling.
- To excel in this position, all candidates should be critical and creative thinkers, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts