Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Vacancy For Digital Marketer/Content Creator at Micserah Online,
Vacancy For Digital Marketer/Content Creator at Micserah Online,
Jun 24, 2019, 11:22 PM
Micserah is Lagos based watch brand disrupting affordable luxury wrist watch industry and for this reason we are looking for a savvy and passionate candidate to join our growing team and drive our strategy and agenda within the capacity below:Job Title: Digital Marketer/Content Creator Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- Since selling our first timepiece in 2018, Micserah Watches has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry within the African space. Continuously challenging and innovating, Micserah Watches is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style.
- As a member of the Micserah team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success.
- When you join us, you are joining a brand that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed. If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
- As Digital Marketing Specialist you will lead our paid search engine marketing campaigns. We are quickly expanding into new regions and we are looking for someone who has SEM expertise to drive the development of our customer base.
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through emerging social advertising channels.
- Investigate and assess opportunities from new media channels to accelerate growth.
- Initiate and deliver creative, compelling and persuasive optimized content across various SEO and social media campaigns
- Produce guest posts, features, product descriptions, blog posts, press release, guides, promotional copy for and competitions and other contents as required.
- Drive customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile, display and head our affiliate program.
- Plan, implement, manage, analyse and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple channels, with focus on search, display, and social media outlets.
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI to share with key stakeholders.
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviours, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal communications.
- Proficient Excel skills including the use of pivot tables
- Excellent communications skills with an analytical approach
- An optimistic outlook – you see the glass half-full
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- At least 2 years of experience with online and digital marketing, and/or traffic acquisition
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Programmatic buying
- Have an understanding of Advertising
Application Deadline 8th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts