Vacancy For Dispatched Rider at Peen Nigeria Limited, 7th May, 2019
May 7, 2019, 6:40 PM
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatched Rider
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Dependability, Emotional Control,
- Reporting Skills
- Updated Riding Licence
- Documentation Skills,
- Data Entry Skills,
- Informing Others,
- Listening, Verbal Communication, *Energy Level,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should also reside around Yaba, Surulere, Shomolu, Bariga, Mushin, Ebute Metta axis.