Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy for Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Vacancy for Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Nov 14, 2019, 11:41 AM
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos Primary Purpose
- The Front Desk Officer/Business Support at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited, would be expected to provide administrative support to the Business Support Department.
- The candidate will be responsible for front desk management, general clerical activities.
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all inquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security at the main entrance.
- Sorting of parcels and mails
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors.
- Liaise with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
- Office and car key management
- Schedule drivers for road trips weekly
- Coordinate logistics (Accommodation and Transportation) of staff
- Screen vendors and update Sahel vendors list.
- Office supply inventory checks
- Negotiations and quotation retrieval from suitable vendors
- Book shelf management
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related course.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Front Desk Officer or Administrative Officer.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts