Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Vacancy For Maintenance Manager In A Leading Agricultural Firm
Vacancy For Maintenance Manager In A Leading Agricultural Firm
May 28, 2019, 9:17 PM
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client, one of the leaders in the agricultural sector located in Ogun State, needs the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Maintenance Manager Location: Ogun Job Description
- Manage and direct all aspects of processing,including maintaining communications and schedules with processor,product quality control and training of crews and supervision of protocols for tthe treatment of birds.
- Utilize proper bio-security standards when entering and exiting houses.
- On layer farms, assist with egg collection, washing and sorting
- On layer farms, assist with putting eggs in crates
- Control temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort
- Conduct maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed
- Control house lighting to meet bird needs
- Maintain high standards of bird welfare.
- Successfully raise layers from Day old up to their end of laying cycle while achieving very minimal mortality and excellent egg production.
- Have experience rearing commercial broilers from day old till cull at 8 weeks meeting expected body weight of 2kg
- Ensure birds have access to food and water.
- Walk through the house to Identify sick or injured birds.
- Demonstrate and directly manage poultry ranging paddocks and shelters.
- Ensure that designated protocols are followed for care,feeding,watering,pasturing,bedding,and sheeltering of birds.
- The ideal candidate must be honest, reliable and should be able to manage all aspect of the farm without supervision.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts