Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Vacancy For National Training Manager at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited, 17th July, 2019
Vacancy For National Training Manager at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited, 17th July, 2019
Jul 17, 2019, 12:30 PM
G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: National Training Manager Location: Lagos Brief
- The National Training Manager will be responsible for planning, designing, delivering and evaluate learning and development programme to front line employees across the country. Will ensure there is a systematic approach to employees learning and development across the country.
- Will support and facilitate the development of strong and positive links with all sections of G4S Nigeria in the development and promotion of quality learning.
- Establish a culture and climate that promotes innovation and learning for employees
- Create systems and embed processes to support a comprehensive and systematic approach to learning and development
- Ensure the quality of all training provision, including the competence of trainers and appropriate use of materials
- Contribute to the country specification and design of training materials
- Work in partnership with the Human Resources Manager to ensure employees (including Front Line Employees) have access to an appropriate induction
- Provide training statistics, report and support to the Human Resources Director
- Support the Human Resources Director to plan, negotiate and set the annual training, learning and development budget and work plan
- Manage the recruitment and retention of Associate Trainers
- Respond to requests for learning from external agencies and liaise with the Human Resources Director in establishing priorities with other areas of work
- Assist in bidding process by providing necessary documents and delivering presentations when necessary
- Regularly report on activities for which you are responsible, both in writing and verbally
- Attend and contribute to other organisational meetings as appropriate
- Represent G4S Nigeria at relevant external meetings
- Manage personal resources and own professional development
- Carry out any other duties when required
- Responsible for training of Security officers, Controllers, Drivers, Commanders, Security Supervisors and other operational roles.
- Develop a culture and systems that promote equality and inclusion and value diversity in your area of responsibility
- Identify the training, development and learning needs of Front Line needs of employees
- Deliver an agreed amount of training and learning activities for Front Line employees per month/quarter
- Develop the training, learning and development monthly/quarterly plan
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the regional learning plan
- Work in partnership with the Human Resources Department in order to raise training standards of learning and development, making better use of resources and sharing good practice
- Provide line management to the Learning and Development team including the allocation of learning courses and other work and ensuring regular supervision
- Observe all Health & Safety rules and procedures as laid down and attend all relevant training courses as required
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are carried out in a manner which promotes the development of G4S Nigeria Equality and diversity policy
- Developing and training of Security officers, Controllers, Drivers, Commanders, Security Supervisors and other front line operations role.
- Managing learning and development systems and programme of substantial learning activity (s)
- Setting and monitoring budgets
- Managing employees in a team environment and dealing with complex issues
- Delivering learning in a variety of settings to a variety of audiences of varying competence (s)
- The national occupational standards and the role they can play in learning and development.
- Extensive driving techniques for car, SUV, bus, motorcycle and Power bike.
- A degree from any course (or its equivalent) (s)
- Demonstrate understanding of and an active commitment to promoting equal opportunities, particularly in relation to training issues
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (s)
- Negotiate and influence people
- Lead, motivate, support and supervise a team of employees (s)
- Organise and methodical approach to work.
- Assess and deliver operations training content
- Communicate effectively at all levels in writing and verbally as well as to facilitate meeting (s)
- Think and plan strategically and operationally (s)
- Balance competing needs and interests
- Manage and be accountable for budgets
- Promote an organisation’s interests and values
- Recognise own strengths and weaknesses
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts