Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Vacancy For Personal Assistant at FarmCraft
Vacancy For Personal Assistant at FarmCraft
Mar 22, 2019, 5:39 PM
FarmCraft operates a fully integrated broiler operation that consist of world-class laying, rearing, hatching and broiler farming. Our facilities, located in Makurdi, comply with National Chicken Council and HACCP standards. We distribute live, fresh and frozen chicken products to the greater Makurdi area. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Benue Job Brief
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized business, secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to our Chairman's working life and communication.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have relevant experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Conserves Chairman’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains Chairman's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the Chairman by attending meetings when directed; speaking for the Chairman.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work and following up on results.
- Act as the point of contact between the Chairman and other persons
- Screen and direct phone calls and other communications and take messages
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven work experience as a personal/executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, driving experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts