Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Pre-press Manager at the Workplace Centre Limited, 24th June, 2019
Vacancy For Pre-press Manager at the Workplace Centre Limited, 24th June, 2019
Jun 24, 2019, 11:19 PM
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-press Manager Location: Lagos Report to: GM Summary of RoleHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Role _ Location (Pre-press Manager _Lagos) applying for as subject of the mail.
- Troubleshooting prepress problems or addressing management or customer concerns
- Managing shift Activities of Pre press operations.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report.
- Preflighting - preparing of files for job planning
- Platemaking, inventory management and control of supplies and materials such as films, inks, alcohols, plates etc
- Responsible for examining and ensuring conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- Will also oversee maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
- HND Printing or degree in relevant discipline with background in graphic design or printing technology and hands-on experience working with printing equipment.
- Five to seven years cognate work experience with at least 2 years in a large scale commercial printing organization at a senior level.
- Effective communication skills for taking orders and responding to orders of internal and external customers
- Good sight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in use of Corel Draw, Adobe, Quark, Photoshop, Indesign, Pit shop , Prinect Imposing software (from Heidelberg)
- Knowledge of process chemistry of Developing plates, Operating of Heidelberg CTP machine and Processers
- Graphic communications, commercial printing processes, math, lithography, and safety procedures.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts