Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Project Director at Consolidated Contractors International Company
Vacancy For Project Director at Consolidated Contractors International Company
May 16, 2019, 6:31 PM
Consolidated Contractors International Company is a leading diversified company carrying out construction, engineering, procurement, development and investment activities internationally. We are committed to providing reliable, amicable, and professional service to our valuable clients, and to being supportive to local businesses and social activities, being friendly to the environment as well as being proactive in the socio-economic environments within which we operate. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Project Director Location: Bonny Island, Rivers Duration of the Project: 3-4 years Job Description
- We are actively seeking candidates for the position of LNG Project Director. The project, based in Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria, is a Common Liquefaction Unit (CLU) with a nominal capacity of 3.6 MTPA whcih receives in-palnt feed gas from six sources within three of the existing LNG Trains (Trains 4/5/6), as well as from the two equivalent sources from the new train 7.
- Has lead lately the construction team for LNG (process & utilities) and/or mega mechanical modular type projects in remote areas in MENA, Africa and/or Australia.
- Shall possess excellent technical knowledge, outstanding organizational skills and proven leadership abilities.)
- Shall possess strong verbal and written communication skills and able to create a winning 'can do' culture within the project team.
- Shall be able to make strategic decisions in relation to all aspects of the project execution and warrants that all project disciplines are aligned with the construction execution strategy.
- Shall lead soliciting and negotiating with potentially suitable international and local subcontractors and major vendors.
- Shall have a track record in managing multi-ethnic construction teams and in fostering training and development of local workforce.
- Shall have an Engineering degree from a recognized institution with at least twenty five years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts