Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Retail Relationship Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank, 26th July, 2019
Vacancy For Retail Relationship Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank, 26th July, 2019
Jul 26, 2019, 6:11 PM
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Relationship Officer Location: (Odunade & Oyingbo Branch), Lagos Main Responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (physical state, valuation etc.) of assets/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Sourcing for microfinance Micro & SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets of N10,000,000.00 monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Ensure credit appraisal & cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly. Communicated to clients and all documentations duly completed, executed & submitted.
- Ensure that all approved Loans are disbursed timely.
- HND /University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Micro Finance Institution.
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts