Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Senior Business Consultant at H. Pierson Associates
Vacancy For Senior Business Consultant at H. Pierson Associates
Jul 12, 2019, 10:13 AM
H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Business Consultant Location: Nigeria Job Responsibilities The successful candidate will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- Achieve defined business volumes and financial targets exec sales
- Conduct sector-specific research and periodically publish findings
- Monitor Sector dynamics and emerging learning and consulting needs
- Develop and deploy unique course packages and consulting solutions to meet their needs
- Drive extensive business development in the Financial Services or Energy Sectors
- Expand market share and visibility in these sectors
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Strong networking ability
- Good understanding of online marketing channels Research, analytical and forecasting skills to identify market trends and challenges
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have a handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
- A Doctorate (PhD) degree in the Business Sciences – Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Strategy
- A Bachelor's degree with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, etc) is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of successful executive-level sales and business development experience in the Financial Services or Energy sectors.
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts