Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Ongoing Recruitment In A Leading Insurance Company
Ongoing Recruitment In A Leading Insurance Company
Feb 5, 2019, 2:36 PM
A reputable Insurance Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Executive Ref: ME Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Port-Harcourt Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Benin-Edo, Warri-Delta, lbadan-Oyo, Ado-Ekiti - Ekiiti, Oshogbo-Osun, Abeokuta-Ogun Responsibilities
- Assisting the branch coordinators to drive the company’s long and short term revenue strategy.
- Assisting the branch coordinators to achieve the branch sales and revenue targets.
- Candidates must possess minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND or its equivalent
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must have at least 3 years work experience in the marketing of financial services/products.
- Supervise activities of the branch to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers business.
- Developing and driving the company’s long and short term revenue growth strategies at the branch.
- Developing and delivering effective product and market entry strategies.
- Prepare annual budget and drive performance.
- Candidates must possess minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND or its equivalent.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and ability to communicate in more than one Nigerian language will be an advantage.
- Candidate must have at least 7 years’ experience in the marketing of financial products.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, driven and willing to work under pressure.
- A good knowledge of the market would bean added advantage.
- First/Master's Degree in any business related discipline from any reputable institution.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts