Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Vacancy for a Sales Recruiter and Trainer at Zola Electric
Vacancy for a Sales Recruiter and Trainer at Zola Electric
Jan 6, 2019, 10:27 PM
Zola Electric is the world’s first massively scalable off-grid electric company. It exists to provide affordable and reliable energy to communities that currently lack such power. The company utilizes distributed renewable energy to sell power as a service to customers who suffer from an expensive grid, an unreliable grid, or have no electrical grid access at all. We provide 24/7 clean energy to anyone, anywhere. Our aim is to deliver a complete technical, operational and financial model that makes incredibly high quality renewable electrical services affordable to millions of homes. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Recruiter and Trainer Location: Lagos Position
- You will provide recruiting support and startup sales training to new inbound Front line sales staff. In time this role will have a support team of Sales Trainers and Sales Training Specialists reporting to it. Purpose of the Job is to equip new front line sales staff with theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in Zola’s problem led sales approach.
- Understand and champion recruiting and training process and content.
- Solely responsible for localizing content and can change process with Director level approval.
- Coordinate with pre-approved 3rd party agencies.
- This position is solely responsible for deciding which inbound FSL / PC candidates are accepted as Zola FSL / PC and which are deemed unsuitable. Sales results are tracked against each trainer.
- Once training is complete Trainer needs to follow up with each new sales person and track their results individually. Liaising with Country Organization leadership as needed to maximize their chances of success.
- Oversee and organize entire learning to sell training process from planning to handover.
- Fill in trackers & provide line of sight to results post training.
- Arrange, supplies, venues, tracking and linkages to Country Organization.
- Work with relevant Country Management leadership and support teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Gather candidate names and set-up information sessions as per the recruitment process.
- Coordinate screening and interview process by scheduling interviews, and lead the interview process.
- Effectively use requisite recruitment tools during recruitment process.
- Select candidates to be trained.
- Invite to training all the selected candidates from the shortlist
- Liaise with HC to ensure smooth onboarding
- This position is responsible for following Zola’s training process and curriculum. Mornings are generally spent in classroom type training and afternoons on role play. The position needs to provide deliver the training both in the classroom in the role play sessions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Training experience in Energy - Solar, Generator sales etc..
- Deep understanding of recruiting, sales training and sales
- Frequent travel required (Training occurs in the field, each training cycle takes 11 days and staff often carry out 3 - 5 cycles consecutively. During launch phase (~months 1 -6) position will need to be flexible and take on other tasks as required by company).
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Track record of being a Top Sales performer in Energy - Solar, Generator sales etc..
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts