Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Vacancy For a Security Officer at McDon Security Limited
Vacancy For a Security Officer at McDon Security Limited
Mar 9, 2018, 8:48 AM
McDon Security Limited is a proactive, responsive and reliable Security Services provider. By providing you with the best people and service, we will earn your trust. Our goal is to be a Reliable Partner in the course of providing safety solutions to families, businesses, NGOs and relevant government agencies. Security services and management at fair prices. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Security Officer Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Manned and guarding at assigned beat/location.
- Man access control points, Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, work-place violence, and/or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as items coming in/going out, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Minimum of an O' Level Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years private security experience.
- Applicants must reside in Apapa, Surulere, Mile 2, Berger, and Orile Axis.
- Good communication skills - ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts