Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Vacancy For Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer at Nocturnus Security Limited, 9th September, 2018
Vacancy For Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer at Nocturnus Security Limited, 9th September, 2018
Sep 9, 2018, 4:17 PM
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations. Currently we are increasing our capacity in Abuja and its environs and would want energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals to apply for:
Job Title: Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer Location: Abuja Job Type: Day and Night ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail Or Submit hard copy of their CV’s and Motivation Letter at: No 4 Odenna Close, Off Libreville Street, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2 - Abuja.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries on basic information, such as directions or company contact details.
- Taking telephone messages for staff.
- Activating an out-of-hours answering service.
- Ad hoc administrative support.
- Listening to the answer machine each morning.
- Answering the switchboard or telephone.
- Quickly identifying the nature of the telephone call in a courteous manner.
- Putting the call through to the appropriate person or extension.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Dealing with more than one call at a time.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications - Minimum of B.Sc/HND in English Language or other related field
- Advanced degree in communications is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 4 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Be able to use their initiative when screening calls.
- Be discreet and tactful, as they may be dealing with callers who are upset, angry or anxious.
- Be courteous but firm.
- Work well on their own or in a team.
- Be computer literate.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be friendly and confident.
- Be professional and polite.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.
For More Information: Call - 09050126891
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts