Job Vacancies at Hadifaz Farms Limited, 24th April, 2019
Apr 24, 2019, 12:45 PM
Hadifaz Farms Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages;
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork.
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Human Resource or any related course.
Job Title: Farm Equipment Maintenance Officer
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repairing and overhauling farm equipment, machinery, and vehicles on farms or in farm-equipment repair shops: Trains workers in vehicle maintenance and repair procedures.
- Inspects work for compliance with standards.
- Requisitions replacements parts and supplies.
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any Engineering course.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership skills and deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Engineering Human Resource Lagos State Finance Manager Maintenance Officer Hadifaz Farms Limited