Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Vacant Job For Digital Content Producer at Zola Electric, 18th December, 2018
Vacant Job For Digital Content Producer at Zola Electric, 18th December, 2018
Dec 18, 2018, 4:53 PM
Zola Electric is the world’s first massively scalable off-grid electric company. It exists to provide affordable and reliable energy to communities that currently lack such power. The company utilizes distributed renewable energy to sell power as a service to customers who suffer from an expensive grid, an unreliable grid, or have no electrical grid access at all. We provide 24/7 clean energy to anyone, anywhere. Our aim is to deliver a complete technical, operational and financial model that makes incredibly high quality renewable electrical services affordable to millions of homes. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Content Producer Location: Lagos Position
- As Digital Content Producer you will produce content daily across our websites and social media channels. This will mainly involve the writing articles, but also includes video, photos, graphics and audio. The position provides good professional development opportunities in a leading tech company.
- You will assist the Marketing team, support efforts and execute in the field of digital marketing, production and communication. Your work is focused on our target market in Nigeria and you will be working flexible hours and online. You live the company values on every action involved during work and you need to think up and be able produce content with limited team input. Within the above mentioned areas you are, amongst other responsible for:
- Produce and develop photo, video and audio content for website and social media platforms.
- Write, edit and proofread a variety of articles, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements.
- Manage day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems.
- Ensure accuracy of program schedule.
- Be able to understand and use information provided by tracking tools.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability.
- Be able to shoot in good quality photo and videos materials.
- Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software.
- Use of online collaborative tools (Google Apps, Zoom, WhatsApp, Email).
- Be able to communicate on time and precisely on status of projects.
- Work fast, on time and without delays.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work, attention to detail.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media.
- Good understanding of trends and interested in entertainment, music, film.
- Ability and commitment to continuous improvement.
- English: Excellent oral and written level / Pidgin & French: Desired.
- The ideal candidate for this position is adept at using content and scheduling systems, comfortable tracking large amounts of information and requires a proven blend of editorial skills (copy-writing, social media best practices) and technical know-how on digital and multimedia tools. Prior experience producing for a website or digital property is a must.
- 3 years’ experience producing web and social media content.
- Top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills and good editorial judgement.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Web Publishing.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts