Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For Account Manager at Netcom Africa Limited, 8th March, 2019
Vacant Job For Account Manager at Netcom Africa Limited, 8th March, 2019
Mar 8, 2019, 2:16 PM
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Manager Location: Lagos Department: Business Development Reports to: Head Business Development Objective and Summary
- Reporting to the Head, Business Development this role is responsible for generating leads, initiating and developing client relationships.
- Periodically conduct the Know Your Customer exercise to keep up to date with changes and activities with your clients.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Manage relationship with all clients and maintain Zero churn at all time
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual set target
- Liaise with business analyst, management team and account executives to collaborate and win deals
- Keep management informed by submitting activity results and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Finance - on the work flow of Service Activation Requests – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management, etc.
- Billing -to negotiate pricing within approved margin
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal - to ensure the aspects of contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA’s are all adhered to and all documentations are up to date.
- Graduate degree qualification essential.
- Accreditation to professional bodies
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- General knowledge of ICT solutions
- Knowledge of Nigerian Telecoms Market
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 5 years’ experience preferably selling technology solutions
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts