Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Vacant Job For Cleaner at Janchine Nigeria Limited, 27th May, 2019
Vacant Job For Cleaner at Janchine Nigeria Limited, 27th May, 2019
May 27, 2019, 7:44 PM
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Cleaner Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Seeking a professional Cleaners to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties.
- The Cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards.
- Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services.
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must.
- The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts