Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Vacant Job For Executive Assistant In A Skin Care & Luxury Clinic
Vacant Job For Executive Assistant In A Skin Care & Luxury Clinic
Jul 17, 2019, 4:35 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a state-of-art corrective skin care and luxury clinic is looking to hire suitably qualified candidate who would be working as the assistant to the CEO, to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive Assistant Job Ref: OMS/148/EA Location: Lagos, Nigeria. Career: Mid/Level Expert Type: Full Time Reports to: CEO. Summary/Objective
- The Executive Assistant will provide assistance to the CEO of the company and often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information.
- In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for the use of executive management.
- Producing reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
- Using analytical techniques in Excel to generate reports and perform analysis to provide insight into key decisions on price, cost, and return on investment.
- Automating reporting where possible to ensure up to the minute information is available across the business.
- Providing high-quality support to the CEO.
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s affairs such as organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Managing the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Managing, prioritizing, screening and monitoring the CEO correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Collecting and researching information on assigned matters.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' in similar role
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office packages
- A MBA/Master's Degree in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Must be a professional at discretion.
- Must have analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to understand business requirements and turn them into reports.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have a well-developed organizational skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and effective listening ability.
- Must have a great verbal and written communication skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts