Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For Finance Manager at RedCloud Technology
Vacant Job For Finance Manager at RedCloud Technology
Jun 24, 2019, 10:18 AM
RedCloud Technologies Limited is the world’s first open platform for B2B financial services. Despite the hype around fintech, today $ 19 tn of payments are made across global supply chains in cash, as a result over 420m small and medium sized businesses that are the drivers of growth for Consumer Goods companies remain rooted outside of the digital financial eco system. The cost both economically and operationally is significant and remains unsolved by Banks or card providers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Finance Manager Location: Lagos Description The Financial Manager role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership over the financial administration of a region of a multi-million-pound business that is growing rapidly and will be a world leader within 5 years.
- Forming part of the global finance team and working with key stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for business and tax planning, hands-on financial operations and budgeting and forecasting to support decision making. Initially responsible for Nigeria, then the entire Sub-Saharan region.
- Perform daily financial operations including 3rd party interactions
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial analysis
- Provide insightful revenue and expense reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis and enables senior management to make informed decisions
- Performs tracking and analysis of sales performance
- The Financial Manager will be very hands-on and working as the only member of the finance team in the country, there are no expected reports for this role at this stage.
- Provides financial analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, tax and balance sheet activities
- Daily treasury analysis of the Trust account
- Collaborates proactively with global finance teams and local sales and operations teams
- Develops short and long-term financial forecasts
- Qualified as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience navigating the Nigerian Accounting and Tax landscape
- Strong focus on Balance Sheet and Tax considerations, plus financial planning, financial strategy, analysis and reporting
- Experience in a software / technology business
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Start-up experience
- Being at the sharp end of business and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
- Market leading salary
- Stock options
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts