Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacant Job For IT Enterprise Officer at Food Concepts Plc, 12th June, 2019
Vacant Job For IT Enterprise Officer at Food Concepts Plc, 12th June, 2019
Jun 12, 2019, 7:42 PM
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009). We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Enterprise Officer Location: Onipanu, Lagos Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- Review vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Participate as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Escalate IT issues to IT manager where necessary.
- Provide technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ cognate Experience
- Knowledge of the Food Industry trends is an added advantage.
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skill
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts