Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Vacant Job For Sales Associate at House of Tara International
Vacant Job For Sales Associate at House of Tara International
Apr 5, 2019, 9:25 PM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Associate Locations: Kano, Uyo-Akwa Ibom & Asaba-Delta Responsibilities
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Graduate Degree
- NYSC certification
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts