Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacant Job For Recruitment/Business Development Expert at JV Consult
Vacant Job For Recruitment/Business Development Expert at JV Consult
Feb 18, 2019, 5:19 PM
JV Consult is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Recruitment/Business Development Expert Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a skilled HR personnel who will be responsible for the management and leadership of our recruitment processes, attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies, design company’s market strategy, determine best ways to assist our clients in identifying , selecting and recruiting employees.
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Request references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Good understanding of recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years proven work experience as HR officer/HR position with extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience should include a lead in a functional area, managing across teams on projects or supervisory experience including, hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team working skills.
- Technology and social media skills
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and spreadsheet.
- Good sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts