Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Vacant Job For a Senior Lecturer at Kwara State University
Vacant Job For a Senior Lecturer at Kwara State University
Mar 14, 2018, 6:59 PM
Kwara State University, Malete - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the Department of Library and Information Science, College of Information and Communication Technology at the Kwara State University: Job Title: Senior Lecturer Location: Kwara Department: Library and Information Science College: Information and Communication Technology Qualifications Candidate must possess:
- A First Class (Honours), or Second Class (Honours), Upper Division Degree.
- A Ph.D. Degree in Library and Information Science with specialization in any of the following areas:
- Information Science
- Library and Information Science
- A minimum of six (6) years cognate teaching experience plus at least minimum of twelve (12) significant scholarly publications in national and international journals outlets and Conference proceeding
- Ability to develop and execute research project and must show an evidence of research direction or supervision at the Postgraduate, especially Master's level
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, indicating the post applied for.
- The Post applied for should be indicated in the left side corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
- All applications and referees' reports should be submitted not later than the deadline above.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts