Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacant Job For Tricycle Sales Representative In A Leading FMCG Company
Vacant Job For Tricycle Sales Representative In A Leading FMCG Company
Jun 1, 2018, 12:23 PM
Workforce Group - Our Client in the FMCG industry is looking for ambitious, hard-Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place to join their Sales team in the capacity below: Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative (TSR) Location: Lagos Responsibilities and Functions
- Draw up Route plans
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable for all the stocks in his/her custody
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in neighborhood stores.
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- 1 - 3-years sales experience
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to drive a tricycle
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE or O ’level with 1 years Sales Rep experience,
- A valid driving license/riders permit is an added advance
- Should reside on the Island.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- FMCG sales experience is an added advantage
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated, target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts