Van Sales Representative at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding, and responsible way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Contract
- He/She is responsible for using a Vehicle to ensure retail customers are served; and SAS products are available & visible across in assigned routes at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned routes.
- Maintain a driver's log book showing details of itineraries, fuel consumption, maintenance records, etc.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Report issues relating to satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned routes.
- Develop existing & new retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets / customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets
- Ensure proper maintenance of the van is carried out in accordance with guidelines.
- OND (Agriculture, Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- Relevant Experience: 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be resident in City of interest.
- Good driving skill
- Possess valid drivers’ license.
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to speak the local language of the area
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.