Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Van Sales Representative Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
Van Sales Representative Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
Apr 1, 2019, 2:48 PM
Daily Need Distributions Company - Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Van Sales Representative Locations: Lugbe-Abuja and Lokoja-Kogi Division: Sales Department Shared Value for the Post
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value cherished.
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, feminine care products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Ensure that goods get to our customers at a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with Van Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate market for sales increase.
- Good communication skills.
- Coordinate with branch Account in remitting daily sales cash.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Age 25 to 30)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales is required.
- Must have minimum qualification of OND.
- Ability to read and write
- Possession of Valid Driver's Licenses and not learner's permit.
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections.
- Ability to drive and have knowledge of Abuja Route and Minna Route with a Valid Driver's License (This is very important).
- Only Applicants Living in Lugbe, Abuja and Lokoja, Kogi State will be considered
- Applicant must be residing in Lugbe, Abuja and Lokoja, Kogi
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts