Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Van Sales Representative Job Vacancy In A Leading FMCG Distribution Company
Van Sales Representative Job Vacancy In A Leading FMCG Distribution Company
Mar 11, 2019, 8:56 PM
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a key distributor in the FMCG industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Van Sales Representative Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Must be target driven and persuasive.
- Very smart, vibrant and proactive.
- Candidates who possess a valid driver’s license and reside around Agege, Berger and Ikeja axis would be preferred.
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic arithmetic skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts