Video Editor / Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Graphics Designer
Job Code: VEGDO21
Main Purpose of Job
- Production of appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the market facing departments.
- Design ATL, BTL and digital creative materials as requested by various departments.
- Conceptualize and run the end-to-end process of video recordings for brand promotion and record keeping purposes (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Manage all APCON related activities
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, designs etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items
- Liaison with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials
- Conceptualize and manage production of non-conventional video material (animated videos etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Design; or a combination of any other Degree and certificate courses in Creative Design.
- 3+ years’ experience in creative development.
- Must be adept at using graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Must be familiar with video recording equipment and editing software, and have experience in video production; recording, editing, shot angles, etc.
- Should be able to plan and organize tasks.
- Should have a keen eye for and attention to detail to assess photographs, graphic design, videos etc. and ultimately produce error free and excellent work
- Must be able to communicate ideas visually and through motion pictures.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using "VEGDO21" as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.