Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative recruitment for Customer Service Representatives
War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative recruitment for Customer Service Representatives
Mar 6, 2018, 6:55 PM
War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is an initiative targeted to reduce the rate of people suffering and dying as a result of chronic diseases in Africa, chronic disease like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, cancer etc especially in the rural areas where awareness is low and access to health care facility is nothing to zero. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts