Warehouse In-Charge at Apple and Pears Limited
Apple & Pears Limited was incorporated in the year 2012 as an Agro Allied & Food Industry to produce soya meal, concentrate and finished feed for the poultry industry, and refined edible oil, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad cream, vinegar,custard powder and Chocolate Drink for the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse In-Charge
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting in overall stock management of cosumable goods in the warehouse.
- Ensure proper storage, issue and distribution of all stocks and non-stock items utilizing manual and computerized systems.
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user’s departments
- To ensure proper and timely acquisition of stocks and consumable supplies
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Finance.
- Filing of all important documents in main store
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily
- Ensure replacement is done in real time and facilitate the acquisition
- Issuance of stocks to various user departments
- To carry out the above duties and any other duties as reasonably requested by the warehouse in chargeor any other executive manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in inventory management. Proficiency in different inventory systems, storekeeping methods and procedures is essential to managing a store's inventory and supplies
- Interpersonal skills
- Data entry skills
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
N80,000 - N110,000 depending on work knowledge and experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2022.