Warehouse / Stock Officer at Rifugio Communications Limited
Rifugio Communications Limited is the fastest growing franchise and registered partner to Samsung and other global mobile device brands in Nigeria. We operate a chain of Samsung Experience Stores and Rifugio Brand stores, which provide an array of warranty protected Mobile devices and accessories at the best prices, across Nigeria. We are on a mission to provide tailored solutions and exclusive offers directly to business customers through leveraging technology provided by Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Stock Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To receive the materials/gadgets supplied by vendors
- To check the materials/gadgets thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification condition, condition etc.
- To categorize the stock category-wise and in the appropriate locations.
- To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
- Work with Finance team onmonthly physical stock check and variance analysis report.
- To carry out periodical condemnation board for the unserviceable materials.
- To take action for disposal of scraps materials as per the procedure.
- To maintain all the documents up to date.
- Generate and submit accurate reports as at when required.
- To attend to auditors where necessary.
- Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
- To take safety measure for the safety by store house, materials and men working in store.
- To maintain neatness, tidiness and organization of the store house.
- To issue materials/gadgets to other units.
- To pass the bills of the materials received from vendor and send it to Accounts department for payment.
- Minimum of First Degree, preferably in a numeric discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in warehouse/inventory/stock management
- Must be comfortable with numbers
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email