Warehouse / Store Officer at Skyshore Group Limited (SGL)
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the "Companies and allied matters decree 1990" as a limited liability "Group of Companies" which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Store Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure proper handling of products in the warehouse.
- Weekly report of lubricants & chemical sales activities.
- Coordinate and supervise staff in my department to ensure that all task assigned to them are well carried out as expected.
- Ensure that all warehouse tool and equipment are properly handled and serviced as at when due.
- Maintenance of the operational vehicle.
- Maintenance and servicing of the generator.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehouse activities and employee’s performance.
- Procurement of equipment and tools needed by any staff or department.
- Provide logistics support as at when needed.
- Keep accurate stock of warehouse inventory.
- Receive and arrange products into warehouse.
- Oversee all warehouse operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 5 - 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th February, 2022.