Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Web Developer Vacancy at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited
Web Developer Vacancy at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited
Dec 3, 2019, 3:48 PM
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm committed to transforming the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal. We are recruiting t fill the position below: Job Title: Web Developer (Nourishing Africa) Location: Lagos Project Summary
- Sahel Consulting and its partners are creating an online platform called Nourishingafrica.com that will be the 'Home for 1 Million Agri-Food Entrepreneurs Transforming Africa’s Agricultural Landscape'. The mission of Nourishingafrica is to "attract, empower, equip, connect and celebrate over 1 Million dynamic and innovative young entrepreneurs who will drive the profitable and sustainable growth of the African agriculture and food landscapes".
- As such, this hub will serve as a platform for these stakeholders to accelerate their work, connect with each other, and celebrate their successes on the continent. The portal will include information on funding, elearning, data on the sector, African food and chefs, career opportunities, and other resources to develop one's career in the agri-food industry.
- Code well designed, testable, efficient software by using best development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Manage front-end visuals and information.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the Nourishing Africa online hub
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Experience in web developing and management of expansive knowledge and learning platform
- Experience in graphic designing
- Ability to code and create front end and back-end functions
- A passion for agriculture and nutrition in Africa
- Available to start immediately
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts