Workshop Manager at White Soul Investment Limited
White Soul Investment Limited, a subsidiary of White Soul Group, is a Leader in logistics and haulage industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of the workshop team, production projects, productivity, inventory and people management.
Key Functions of the Role
- Supervise, manage and motivate staff within the operation of the workshop to achieve quality results
- Strong team performance cultivated to achieve equipment delivery on time and to budget
- Bring Daniels values to life and ensure that it becomes clearly & transparently embedded
- Complaints escalated appropriately to management.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles).
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong leadership style with good communication and organizational skills
- Trade qualification mandatory, Mechanical or Electrical Trade qualifications preferred, fabrication experience an advantage
- Proven ability to read drawings in third angle projection
- Equipment manufactures and installation meets agreed targets
- Manage scheduling of services and maintenance of wash smart across the globe (travel required)
- Yearly schedule and monitoring complete and in place to agreed timelines
- Successful organization of the overall processes of all departments
- Equipment shipment on time and to budget
- Continual process improvement demonstrated
- Spare parts management of wash smart and collectors‐Up to date variance reports and spare parts optimization in place
- Proven focus on continuous improvement in the work place.
- Knowledge of Welding, Bending, Laser Cutting, Polishing, CNC Turning and Milling
- Computer literacy with strong PLC knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude to work
- Ability to work effectively in a multi‐skilled environment
- Possesses an independent and resourceful nature whilst structured and systematic in approach
- Superior commitment to safe work practices
- Work effectively scheduled to meet deadlines, prioritizing and managing time and resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applied as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.