HR Leverage Africa Job Recruitment
Feb 21, 2020, 10:52 AM
HR Leverage Africa - Our client is a multinational Pharmaceutical trading company with regional offices in Western, Northern and Southern Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
- Our Client needs top rated Zonal Sales Manager who currently play within the Pharmaceutical trading field. The current role is Zonal Sales Manger Western Nigeria.
- Expand the distribution network so as to achieve product penetration in retail trade in the zone
- Work Extensively with reps and Managers to improve their effectiveness
- Coaching, Counseling, Training the Sales Reps & Managers to improve productivity every month
- Analyze Managers and rep’s reports and take actions to improve the performance where needed.
- Ensuring that the targets for the assigned zone are met.
- Strategically drive business in the zone and manage a team of Regional Managers and Sales reps to optimize results.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales
- B .Pharm / BSc Life Sciences/ Or More
- A 1st line manager position in a pharmaceutical/FMCG company.
Job Title: Microfinance Sales Officer
- The ideal candidate must be organized, result oriented with strong negotiation skills & high level of integrity.
- Make regular reports and suggestions to the bank on actions required to protect its fund from bad loan clients.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Initiates process to prosecute hard core debtors in line with guiding bank policy,
- Negotiates work out plan with willing debtors.
- Liaise with branches to manage and monitor non - performing loans.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Market SMEs products such as POS, small loans, Apps
- Storm relevant market place for promotional activities,
- Recover bad debts from debtors who shows unwillingness to pay back the loan taken.
- Conduct regular review and visits to client with outstanding loan portfolio at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- OND or HND or any smart SSCE currently doing a part time programe
- Ability to use core banking software is an advantage.
- Must be have at least 1 - 5 years experience in the aspect of Loan recovery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.