Leasing Manager Job Description
Job Descriptions > Real Estate and Property > Leasing Manager
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of a Leasing Manager? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Leasing Manager? What does a Leasing Manager do?
Job Description of a Leasing Manager
Leasing Managers list available rental properties, secure tenants, and direct routine maintenance efforts.
Leasing Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Leasing Manager job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Listing current and predictable vacancies on all pertinent platforms.
- Scouting for prospective lessees.
- Directing guided tours of each rental.
- Crafting snag lists in consultation with lessees.
- Drafting and signing legally sound and detailed lease agreements.
- Scheduling property-related maintenance, as needed.
- Addressing and recording all rule violations.
- Renewing lease agreements, if desired.
- Negotiating the updated features of applicable lease agreements.
- Performing relevant inspections prior to returning lessees' deposits.
Leasing Manager Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Leasing Manager job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Receipt of a pertinent Real Estate certificate is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Leasing Manager.
- Capacity to write, interpret, and assess lease agreements.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Considerate of outgoing tenants.
- Well-honed marketing abilities.
- Ability to sign legitimate tenants quickly.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Leasing Manager starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Leasing Manager job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a Leasing Manager may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Leasing Manager Job Description