Assistant Property Manager Job Description
Job Descriptions > Real Estate and Property > Assistant Property Manager
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of an Assistant Property Manager? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Assistant Property Manager? What does an Assistant Property Manager do?
Job Description of an Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Managers support the daily operations of property management by performing administrative tasks, organizing property viewings and handling resident relations. They are also responsible for inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance work.
Assistant Property Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Assistant Property Manager job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Preparing and scheduling property viewings, conducting property tours and interviewing prospective tenants.
- Addressing and resolving residents' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Processing applications, conducting credit checks, and negotiating contracts.
- Inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities.
- Managing budgets, accounts, rent collections, and tenant notices.
- Creating and distributing marketing materials to attract new tenants.
- Maintaining organized and updated resident files and records.
- Reporting any problems or issues to the property manager.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Assistant Property Manager job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business, management or real estate preferred.
- Previous experience in property management or real estate.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Assistant Property Manager starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Assistant Property Manager job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of an Assistant Property Manager may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Assistant Property Manager Job Description