What is the job description and role of a Retail Manager? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Retail Manager?
Retail Manager Job Description
Retail managers are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
Job Description, Duties, Functions, Roles and Responsibilities of a Retail Manager
- dealing with customer queries and complaints ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- preparing promotional materials and displays.
- promoting and marketing the business
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- maximising profitability and meeting sales targets