- Define e-commerce strategy /business strategy including content, delivery, site analytics and other target market.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Communicating with target audiences and managing Customer relationships;
- Manage daily e-commerce/business activities and staff,including inventory management and promotions.
- Ensure appropriate revenue tracking procedure and processes for other digital outlets including emails and social media.
- Monitor developing ecommerce technology trends, evaluate
business opportunities and recommend new web-portal initiatives for the
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press
releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity
brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos
- Own and monitor ecommerce/business website dash boards.
- Manage social media advertising and offline media campaigns.
- Liaising and Networking with a range of Stakeholders including Customers, Colleagues, Suppliers and Partner Organizations.
- Research ,evaluate and direct feature selection and web presentation of product and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or any related courses.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience in social media management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] and Subject of email should clearly state: “PR/Social Media Executive”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!