eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a multinational
retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including
cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding
globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores
around the world. They also created a new
business style, which
combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the
department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion
clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening
for a Retail Interior Designer to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Interior Designer
- The Retail Interior Designer will be responsible for effecting a
range of presentation and conceptual elements into all store and
franchise outlet projects.
- The successful candidate would oversee all deliverable from project design conception through execution to completion.
- Oversee the interior design and activation of all the brand stores as well as any franchise outlets
- Ensure that all stores have unified look and feel
- Responsible for acquisition and engagement of all vendors/merchants
- Produce design documents, presentations drawings and design details.
- Manage schedules and monitor deadlines
- Bridge gaps between ideas from marketing and retail
- Ensure proper and strategic displays and installations for best experience
- Provide assurance that appropriate visual displays and signage
are set to publicize and merchandise products, promotions and special
- Partner with maintenance and operations teams to ensure the stores are a true refection and expression of the brand
- Forecast and effectively manage budget for marketing related furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Travel as often as necessary to visit vendors, consultants, and partners for business meetings and reviews
- Ensure visually engaging displays and boost value of store merchandise
- Handle planning of franchise outlet activation and related events
- Manage all agency and vendor relationships
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production of comprehensive designs and drawings
- Review fixture plans to ensure the plan meets minimum merchandise requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior design or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 4-5 years RELEVANT work experience
- RELEVANT experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: :
Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design,
Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be highly result oriented
- Proven experience managing both internal and external architectural and design consultants
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of reading and understanding legal contracts
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring
frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem
- Strong and proven network with vendors
- Proven records of project management (Interior Designing)
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Capability to understand, interpret and reflect brand image
Note: Only qualified candidates would be replied to.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications
using a concise cover note detailing suitability for the role and a well
tailored CV’s and a short cover note to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.