Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QS/Cost Estimator
- Analyse Designs/Technical Drawings and other Documentations to Prepare Time, Cost, Materials and Labour Estimates
- Assess Cost Effectiveness of Products, Projects or Services, Tracking Actual Costs Relative to Bids as Projects Progress.
- Liaise with Client, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Engineering unit and Sub-Contractor to Monitor Project progress.
- Keep Track of Any Variations To The Contract That May Affect Costs And Prepare Profitability Reports.
- Perform Risk, Value Management and Cost Control Role on Projects
- Prepare and Analyse Cost For Tenders
- Prepares Tender Documents, Contracts, Budgets. And Bills of Quantities.
- Track Changes to Designs, Installations and Adjusting Budget Projections Accordingly.
- Prepare Estimates to be used for Planning, Organizing and Scheduling work.
- Prepare Cost and expenditure Statements at every Milestone Reached throughout the Duration of a Project.
- A good Degree in Quantity Survey or Mechanical Engineering with 7 years relevant experience in QS and/or cost estimation
Job Title: Design/Quotation Engineer
- Coordinates all Activities in the Engineering unit.
- Leads in the preparation and analysing of all designs and quotations
- Conducts site inspections
- Working out the quotation by producing an initial design (both electrical and mechanical).
- Compile a summary of all the technical parameters for the client.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Supporting the project department when your quotation is accepted and is followed up with an order.
- Monitor and train junior engineers on designs, software, and SCSP processes.
- Oversee testing and design of assigned project and product line.
- Design systems taking into account cost, availability of materials, strength and maintenance requirements, appearance and impact on the user and on the environment.
- Thoroughly analysing clients’ specifications and highlighting the main points. If necessary request additional clarification or information from the Technical Sales department.
- Converting the specifications to standard datasheet, making it user-friendly for the junior design team.
- Use computer-aided (CAD) to assist in design and drawing.
- Analyze project or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant and equivalent engineering discipline with 7 years relevant experience.
- Must be 35 years and above
Job Title: Project/Site Engineer
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a project site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and craft people.
- Making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing reports as required.
- A good degree in Mechanical, Piping or Fire Engineering with seven years relevant experience.
- Must be 35 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2017.