Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- This is a senior administrative and supervisory position providing support and assistance to the Managing Director and other management staff to enhance their effectiveness at work in every area of the company’s business.
- Manage MD’s appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Perform administrative and supervisory duties including coordinating office management activities
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, internal or external, on business requirements, collate replies and prepare summaries for the MD
- Carry out research and analyse changes in regulatory and statutory matters that may affect the company’s business and report to the MD
- Receive and interact with MD’s visitors and liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
- Carry out procurement activities on MD’s instructions
- Prioritize MD’ business and meeting commitments, knowing which meetings to accept, decline, defer etc based on understanding of the urgency or importance of the meetings
- Take notes and minutes at management meetings and distribute later to different units and officers for action and subsequent closures
- Prepare and edit presentations, communications and, other documents for the MD after collating information from relevant units and departments
- Follow up contract and regulatory requirements initiated by management to ensure compliance and prepare regular progress reports.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the MD from time-to-time
Context and Environment:
- A new company in a highly regulated sector of the economy with serious concern for safety and, diversified workforce of technical and professional staff to provide excellent offshore and marine support services to clients.
- Documented MD’s appointments for at least two weeks
- Minutes of management meetings distributed to all concerned
- Progress report on Compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Monthly activity report including current industry report
- The candidate for this position should have a University Degree and with good communications skills in addition to strong inter-personal skills and ability to work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
- Must be a female with minimum 3 years experience in similar role particularly in the oil sector.
- Resident in Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah
- Interpersonal skills and excellent relationship
- Excellent prioritization competency
- Highly organized, able to work independently,
- Analytical Skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills and data interpretation capability
- Strong regulatory and compliance knowledge
N160,000 monthly, Pension, Health Insurance, and other allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th January, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!