Treasures Suites and Conferences has maintained effectiveness and efficiency, backed by a truly international team of industry professionals of world class standards and warmth of continental hospitality perfected. Our services and values stand out to be one of the best in this area.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Sales Manager
- A hotel Sales manager works in the sales and marketing department of a hotel, and is responsible for bringing new business to the establishment.
- The job description of a hotel sales manager involves strong interpersonal skills, a background in sales, marketing, and management as well as an ability to responsibly manage hotel finances.
- A hotel Sales manager networks with potential clients, manages large accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales and marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Networks with wedding planners and special event planners to encourage hotel bookings.
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Hotel sales managers hold Degrees in Business, Marketing or Finance and most also hold Master’s Degrees in similar fields.
- Managers must also have several years of experience in the sales and marketing sector, preferably in the hospitality section.
- Most have also held a lower level managerial position prior to their appointment as hotel sales managers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Is familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Works well with a variety of different individuals.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- A hotel sales manager spends a significant amount of time in a hotel office, overseeing high-profile bookings, researching potential clients, processing paperwork, and making calls.
- A hotel sales manager also moves around the hotel to meet and greet guests and clients.
- Some local and national travel to meet with prospective clients or attend sales conferences may also be necessary.
- Many hotel sales managers work over 40-hours per week, particularly when traveling.
On offer is between N300k and N400k per month CTC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org