Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diction Educator
- The Diction Tutor will be responsible for helping students improve their style of speaking/writing as dependent upon choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality manifested by an individual speaker; or proper enunciation.
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Education and Experience
- First degree in English Language/linguistics with at least 3 years experience as a Diction tutor
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
Skills and Competencies:
The prospective candidate must demonstrate:
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Leadership skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply