Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable Insurance Company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Igbo Speaking)
- H/She will be the liaising between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Igbo.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Salary: Attractive Basic pay.
- Other Benefits: Pension plus HMO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements stated above will be invited.