Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable Insurance Company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Igbo Speaking)
- H/She will be the liaising between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Igbo.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Salary: Attractive Basic pay.
- Other Benefits: Pension plus HMO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements stated above will be invited.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!