Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a Micro Finance Bank, seeks to hire qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Candidates who will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans, Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loan
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
- Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Review and update credit and loan files.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Minimum of 2years working experience as a loan Officer in any micro finance bank
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be based within Lagos Island and environ.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th August, 2018.