GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Department: Customer Service
Working day: Full time
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager for our business in Nigeria, reporting to the Business Unit Manager he/she will be responsible for:
- With the Sales team, being responsible for customers cash collection
- With the Operations team, being responsible for the product availability
- Responsibility for achieving the committed sales in front of General Management
- Responsibility for achieving the target in Account Receivables in front of Finance Management
- Being the Credit Manager for the Nigeria Business Unit
- Supervising the order to cash process execution
- Together with the demand Planner, lead the forecasting process trying to get the best forecast accuracy, in order to optimize the planning, supply and production processes.
- Agree with Sales Management the customer service conditions, trying to optimize customer satisfaction and efficiency for the company.
- Agrees with Logistic team the delivery conditions o customers, trying to meet the service level targets at the most efficiency cost.
- Lead the Pricing Committee to agree the sales prices to customers with Sales and Finance management
- Lead the Credit Committee, to decide the payment and credit conditions with customers
- With the Logistics team, being responsible for the orders and deliveries to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Business Administration or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Service area
- People Management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply