Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Christian Organization located in Lagos is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
- Create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey the vision of the Organization to the appropriate target audience.
- Will be responsible for working with our high profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the church’s objectives.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of our communications activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, bloggers and journalists to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications and productions.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring all marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, media partner, relationship management etc.
- Facilitate internal and external communication.
- Weekly reporting
- Will build solid internal and third party agency relationships, collaborating with them to ensure work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations.
- Will be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timelines.
- Lead the short and long term brand and communications strategy, develop and execute the monthly/annually set communications plan.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring all marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Coordinate the use of brand elements on all mediums and platforms.
- A first Degree in Arts, Creative /Mass Communication/Advertising or any other related field.
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Experienced with content management systems, tracking mechanisms and analytics software.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ work experience in running an analytical, driven and innovative marketing strategy in a managerial role.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must have good knowledge of communications trends.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Corporate communications competency.
- Strategic thinker, analytical thinking abilities, project management, media relations & management.
- People management and leadership skill.
- Must be current on creative communications and technological innovations and look for opportunities to use this information to communicate effectively.
- Programme/ event management review.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Communications Manager” a s the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with 5 – 7 years’ experience in Similar Position from a Reputable Christian Organization would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2018.